Friday, September 24, 2010

A Little about my narrative

My narrative is just more than based on me.It is more on the experince and the exact moment of the day I climbed the first mountain in my life, but most importantly the day I finally knew how to read a topographic map. I want to take the reader into my story and share the same feeling I had on that hot summer morning. I will enhance the reader with good details, so that my reader is placed in my shoes and will have the opportunity to also "climb the mountain" when reading my piece. The story consists of how long it took me to climb the 10,360 Ft mountain in Oregon and how the map showed me the way..DO NOT CONFUSE ME WITH DORA! ;)
It was both physically and mentally challenging. My climax I think is when my body decided to pass out for 14 minutes, and by the time it took for an ambulance or a helicopter to get to me, it would be about a day or so. I was away from my family and friends and TECHNOLOGY!! this was the last step of my 22 day journey and it took me 8 hours to complete it!

No comments:

Post a Comment